Wednesday 25 February 2009

Editing prt1

Today me and my group have started to edit our film. We started off logging and capturing each part of the film and started to format it and place it in order.
As we did so, we realized that we were missing some footage and forgot to film specific parts of the film such as the front shot of me walking in the corridor.

So Rifath (Mylinh had a lesson) did a medium shot of me walking down the corridor- having just left the toilet.

We both decided to do another shot of me washing my face in the toilet. We did a medium close up shot of me washing my face and as I turned to look up at the mirror, Rifath panned the camera up as I looked up to the mirror.

While editing, we finished our logging and capturing we started to add the credits and we decided to call our film "Her Revenge".

No comments: